A state-of-the-art AI-powered educational platform, innovatively designed to redefine the scope of medical education. The platform utilizes advanced language learning models and AI technology, yielding a unique, proprietary solution. This technology is purpose-built to support learners—medical students, residents, and attending physicians—throughout their medical journey, nurturing their pursuit of excellence and encouraging lifelong learning. This AI-driven platform is designed to develop, refine, and reinforce clinical skills and medical knowledge in a safe, low-pressure, and highly engaging environment.
- Laurah Turner (Lukin) - email@example.com
- Seth Overla - firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Rein Toolbox
The Full Rein Toolbox is a comprehensive suite of software applications designed to enable Long-Term Care facilities to deliver superior care to their residents.
- STNA eLearn Hub: A blended learning platform designed to cultivate the growth and development of STNA caregivers.
- Full Rein app: This app serves as a digital bridge, linking medical professionals with healthcare facilities around the clock, offering a cost-effective alternative to conventional staffing agencies. Consider it as the medical staffing equivalent of Uber.
- Bedscribe: An innovative electronic medical record (EMR) documentation platform, which leverages the use of smartphones to record resident care right at the bedside.
- Kevin Ison - email@example.com
- Zac Fuller - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shaun Sexton - email@example.com
Indelbl Inc. is a Web3 marketplace leveraging blockchain technology to securely license creatives' intellectual property. Creative professionals currently do not have an easy interface with potential buyers of their works that authenticates & tracks provenance, guarantees timely payment, provides clear disclosure regarding intellectual property protection, and also offers the opportunity to easily and securely license the IP related to that creative work. I am developing this service for both creative professionals and those and companies that want a simple and reliable way to license the creative work for commercial purposes.
Elizabeth Wetzel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscapes of the Mind VR
Our concept is using virtual reality as a gateway between the user and their mind. Our virtual reality application will allow the user to be immersed in a carefully designed 3D environment where they can experience different practices similar to meditation. These practices are meant to assist users in achieving and promoting various positive mental stages, such as calmness, joy, exhilaration, and happiness.
- Ming Tang - email@example.com
- Mikhail Nikolaenko - firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Interface for Digital Assets
We developed a physical card that embeds a web3 wallet to store digital assets. The physical card contains an NFC chip that stores and transmits the credentials of the card holder. In addition, the card contains a QR code that displays the digital assets owned in the web3 wallet. Among other uses, these cards can: verify the completion of corporate training programs, store unique digital representations that embed the time and location of when a visitor was physically present at an event, and identify membership in a collective membership for an athletics program.
- Michael Jones - email@example.com
- Jordan Tate - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocket Engine Manufacturing
These rocket engines would run on enhanced power cycle designed by me. Now, the idea is to make specialized engines as per costumer's launch vehicle needs and not produce standardized engines. The rocket engine parts would be 3D printed and shipped from India (cheap material, labor and other resources). The rotary engine production and rocket engine assembly would be done in the United States. This way we can sell comparatively cheaper engines in the market and the innovative power cycle design results in less propellant consumption than current technology.
Swanand Jugade - email@example.com
Telescopic Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
Our telescopic bike carrier is a hitch mounted vehicle accessory that accommodates 1-4 bikes, carries 200lbs of gear, includes an integrated bench, and doesn’t block the lift gate. As a result, there’s no need to remove it. It does all this by utilizing an engineered telescopic support structure mounted to a pivot.
- Matt Gaide - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Gaide - email@example.com
Word of Mouth
Word of Mouth is a marketplace for cases that Plaintiff attorneys can utilize to grow their practice, refer cases out for passive income, or to seek help from co-counsel. The business aims to address the obstacles faced by plaintiff attorneys in finding cases for their practice. Currently, the process of connecting with other attorneys is all done through word of mouth and close-knit networks. The lack of a marketplace where attorneys can go find new cases and meet new attorneys generates a barrier to gaining new cases and new sources of revenue.
- Victor Verdier - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Specht - email@example.com