We are here to support Research and Innovation at UC.
The Ground Floor offers full-service machining and additive manufacturing services with streamlined business processes to keep you focused on what matters most: your research.
Our team is available to consult at any phase of a project:
- · Ideation
- · CAD Development
- · Design for Manufacturing
The Makerspace team is available to consult at any phase of a project, from ideation, to CAD development, to design for manufacturing, and are equipped to help you speed your project to the lab or to market.
- Full service 2, 3, and 4-axis in metals, plastics, wood, and composites.
- Full service 2, 3, and 4-axis in metals, plastics, wood, and composites
- FDM (fused deposition modeling) 3d printing in a range of materials including PLA, ABS, ASA, Nylon 12, Nylon 12 CF, and Ultem 9085.
- SLA (photopolymer) 3d printing in a range of materials.
To activate your membership, login to our member portal using your UC credentials. From here you can access our orientation, consent to our user agreement and explore the opportunities available to you as a member of the UC community.
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a 15-minute project consultation to discuss how we can help advance your research.